Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Is Gordon Ramsay available to help me pass the bar?

I started watching Hell's Kitchen recently, which is a pretty ridiculous cooking competition show.  I prefer Top Chef, but Hell's Kitchen has a bit more flair.  I was hooked the first week of the show when Gordon Ramsay, the hot shot chef/host of the show, tasted each competitor's specialty dish, and hated one dish so much that he started dramatically spewing into a strategically placed trash can.  
The subsequent episodes haven't been quite as (unintentionally?) hilarious, but they basically consist of Gordon Ramsay running around the kitchen, screaming and swearing in everyone's faces about how inadequate they are.  Anyway, I don't know if I'd seriously want someone like Gordon Ramsay to teach my bar prep class and scream the law in my face until I was about to cry, but I think I'd be pretty motivated to study more if my bar prep instructor took one look at my MBE (multiple choice section of the bar) and started dramatically vomiting all over the place.  

No comments: