Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rumor on the streets is that I'll have to study a little more for this exam than I have ever studied for an exam before. Just how much will I have to study though? Well, according to one visiting bar prep instructor, here's one plan for success:

May 10: celebrate graduating from law school with family and friends.

May 11: sleep off celebratory hangover

May 12 to Memorial Day weekend: study six to eight hours a day.

Memorial Day weekend to July 4: study 12 to 14 hours a day. During this time, my 3.5 hour per day bar prep course begins. I forget whether he counted these hours toward the total number of hours per day or not.  

July 4 until 48 hours before the exam (July 29 & 30): study 16-18 hours a day. Every waking hour should be spent studying. I don't think I'm normally awake for 16 hours a day.

So, as you can see from this schedule, you probably won't be seeing much, if any, of me, until August. I apologize in advance for the weddings and events I can't attend. I hope everyone will understand that this is the most important exam that I will ever take, and that I've pretty much made a $100,000 bet that I'll pass. In the event that you don't understand, don't ever come looking for free legal advice from me!

No comments: