Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's just one of those weeks when everything's going wrong. My laptop is toast, my car is having issues, and then I had to pay the remaining balance for my bar prep class. The computer incident is a minor setback in my bar application, and everything else that requires a computer. Luckily, I have a back-up laptop that seems to be working alright, and I was able to recover my class notes and bar application from my regular computer before it totally crapped out.

Final exams start in two weeks, and since it's one of those weeks, all I really want to do is scream. I'm pretty sure that's all it would take to make me feel at least a little bit better. Unfortunately, apartment living isn't conducive to screaming, so instead, I just feel like my head is going to explode. If I'm this stressed out, annoyed, and frustrated with everything now, how am I going to make it through the next three months? At least I don't have classes tomorrow, and I'm taking advantage of spa week to have a spa morning with a friend, and then an afternoon in the library writing a paper.

No comments: