Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's 9:30 a.m., and my first exam begins at 3 p.m.  Normally, I'd be a little disappointed that all of my exams were at 3 p.m., because I'm more of a morning person, and 3 p.m. is definitely not my most alert time of the day.  However, since I have all of my exams back to back, I'm grateful for the study time in the morning.  
I'm also thinking that having all of these exams back to back will be good practice for how exhausted I'll feel during the bar exam.  One of my professors last semester recommended that I take a full course load this semester, so I wouldn't get a case of 3L-itis leading up to the bar (where you don't take enough classes, and have lots of free time).  By Friday evening, I'll have had about 12 to 16 hours of exams, which is comparable to the amount of time I'll spend in the Convention Center in July over the course of two days.
Back to my final cramming, wish me luck!

No comments: