Sunday, May 18, 2008

So there are all of my bar prep books, and for reference, I put the D.C. yellow pages next to them. Now that I think about it though, that reference probably only worked for me, and maybe Joe, since I don't really know if anyone else reading this has the D.C. yellow pages. Either way, it's a lot of books to read and questions to answer in 2.5 months. And yes, watching episodes of Law & Order might be helpful in studying for the bar exam, but since the show is set in NY, and I'm taking the Maryland bar, it's probably not as relevant. Maybe I'll start getting into The Wire instead to brush up on my Maryland criminal law.

And finally, the news you've been waiting for: Next year we're moving to New York. I guess Joe can still change his mind (Joe-you better not change your mind!), but I already sent e-mails to Georgetown and NYU, so it's official for me.

No comments: