Monday, May 12, 2008

What has two thumbs and a J.D.?

This girl!  Finals are over, and I've graduated (twice!) from law school.  The weekend went by quickly, and it still hasn't really sunk in yet.  I have a little time off before my bar prep class begins, but I do have some studying I'm supposed to be doing, as well as some odds and ends to take care of.  Right now, I'm focusing on finishing the bar application (yes, I have procrastinated until the very last week on this one), and making a big decision of whether I'll be living in D.C. or New York City after the bar exam.  I have until May 19 to make the city choice, and until May 20 to get my bar application to the bar examiners.  There may be a quick trip to NY this Friday to check things out, and see if it's a good fit.  I never really pictured myself there, but after almost five years in D.C., I'm ready for a change, and the wheels seem to be turning so that NY is really more of an option than I thought it would be.  I will be sure to inform you of my decision, and let you know that I managed to complete my bar application.  

No comments: